Monday, August 25, 2008

Too Excited to Sleep!


6:30 am
Good morning! Yes it is 6:30 in the morning and I just saw Dr. Grote, my oncologist. My WBC are up to .9 (900) and my neutrophils are at 324. He mentioned letting me go home tomorrow, assuming that my counts will be at an acceptable level by tomorrow. There is no way I can go back to sleep after news like that.
Rhonda





5 comments:

Ger said...

Rhonda this is great news, I am sitting in my truck but inside I am dancing with joy.
Love Ger

Suzanne said...

What wonderful news, Rhonda. I check your blog every morning and have kept you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure your joy cannot be contained at the thought of going home tomorrow. I will pray for your counts and for your healing and for more and more times of abounding joy for you.
Suzanne Isenberg

The Holloways said...

Oh boy! Rhonda, I am thrilled. I had no idea I'd encounter such wonderful, encouraging, exciting news when I checked your blog. Woo-hoo! (Thank you Jesus!)
Love ya --
Tracy

Stephanie said...

OK girlfriend, we've been checking the blog all morning with no news! Are you going home???? We do pray so! Love, Stephanie, Emma and Camille

Unknown said...

hey rhonda! it's jessi! (as in mary's niece incase you know more than 1 jessi) i'm glad to see you are on the up and up! you're in my prayers and i hope to see you soon!

much love,

jess