Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday, August 14

Hi all - Amy writing. Just a quick update and prayer request. Rhonda had a good day yesterday and a good sleep last night. Her morning started off well today. Just recently her fever went up to 102. Although it is not unusual, the doctors are paying her lots of attention and will do a chest x-ray. Please continue to pray that her body will stay strong and fight anything it needs to fight. She's doing so well - even the doctors and nurses keep commenting on it! God is hearing and answering your prayers. Thank you all.

1 comment:

Jennifer Peronnet said...

Dearest Rhonda - I am just catching up with your blog. I found out about yr diagnosis a couple of weeks ago and have been praying and thinking about you a lot. I'm so glad you are getting great rest and treatment...with great longtime friends around you..what a blessing.

I just wanted to say hi, and I have been remembering our summer of Uzbek students, have told their (and our) stories many times, with great memories. And, also learning how young we really were at the time and had so much to learn - okay, still have so much to learn!

Lots of love here in Norfolk going down to you! Keep resting in His Arms! Jennifer Peronnet