My new look with mom and dad
Oh, my gosh - Dad shaved his head too!
By the time the shaving party came around on Friday afternoon, a good bit of my hair had fallen out. I spent the morning before the "beautician" arrived, standing at the sink pulling out handfuls of hair. After that there was no choice but to go forward and so we did. We laughed and sang and prayed together while Debbie shaved first my head and then my fathers . My parents brought in a large cake so that we could invite the staff to celebrate with us. It was a great day.
I do not have any updates on my walking pneumonia yet , so please be in prayer
about this pneumonia. My counts are still dropping which is not unusual for the first week. But we should see them starting to climb by the beginning of next week. I will need a blood transfusion today since my hemoglobin in below 8.
I cannot thank you enough for your prayers and the encouragement that you send me daily. So many of you have walked this path or one similar to it and I am so encouraged by your stories of struggle and faith.
Love,
Rhonda
P.S. Being bald is not so bad!
7 comments:
Rhonda, I am NOT just saying this to encourage you (though I hope it is an added bonus) but you look BEAUTIFUL! I really mean that. You look very feminine and trendy. You truly are a gorgeous woman! And, I'm talking about PHYSICALLY. Your skin is vibrant and your eyes are just shining. Oh, how I hope you believe that.
Debbie knows how to throw a party! Looks like you had a great time. Love you!
Wendy Ger Sarah and Sean
Hey Rhonda you look beautiful. I hope you are enjoying your new look. We are praying for you.
Love
the Dickersons
Rhonda, you look great. You're beautiful on the inside where it counts according to Prov 31:30, as well as on the outside!
I have to ditto the other comments, Rhonda! My goodness, what a lovely family picture!
You are beautiful!!
Hi Rhonda, just wanted to let you know that I miss seeing you at church and hearing you sing.Looking forward to seeing you soon and I know that you are in Gods Hands and I will see you soon. much LOVE james.P.S. I'm waiting on dinner.
Post a Comment