Monday, December 22, 2008

She's at Duke

Rhonda went for her appointment this morning and was admitted to Duke today. She is in room 9117. Her mother is staying with Chris and Ron Radtke at their home in Raleigh. Her father will be back and forth between Durham and Winston. I'll try to get the mailing address to Duke posted soon.

2 comments:

Dot said...

I have been trying to leave a comment but haven't made it work yet. This will be a test and if it works I can leave a real message later.

Dot said...

Well I finall got it to work!!! I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad that your family is with you for the holidays. I'm sorry that you have to be in the hospital but at least you are surrounded by those who love you. You are in my constant every day prayers and will remain there.
Dot