Finding out that I am not in remission and that my options here at Forsyth have come to end has been very hard to hear. But to find out that there so happens to be a study going on at Duke right now for patients just like me, who cannot get into remission and that the doctors there are willing to accept me even though I have a fungal infection in my chest, feels like a bit of a miracle I believe GOD has opened this door and is providing for me. I see it as GOD answering many of your prayers.
I must be honest with you. Each sharp turn in this journey has been hard for me to make - it has challenged my faith. I am having to ask God for more faith and to lead me in hope, it is not automatic. One of the verses shared with me one night as people were praying over me was Romans 5 : 1ff.
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into the grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in our suffering because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance; character, and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by his Holy Spirit, whom he has given me.
A glimpse into the value of suffering. Suffering causes me to persevere in what I believe; which builds character and than hope. The hope that I am longing for. And this hope promises to not be a disappoint to me because through it God will pour out his love into my heart through His Holy Spirit who already lives in me. May this suffering increase my ability to persevere in faith and then give me unshakeable hope and joy in God's love and Holy Spirit.
Pleases contintue to pray for hope to grow stronger in me as I prepare for this next change and for the promises of Christ's power to take deeper root in my heart. Ask for more faith for me. Thank you my dear friends. Please pray this for my family as well.
Love,
Rhonda
I must be honest with you. Each sharp turn in this journey has been hard for me to make - it has challenged my faith. I am having to ask God for more faith and to lead me in hope, it is not automatic. One of the verses shared with me one night as people were praying over me was Romans 5 : 1ff.
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into the grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in our suffering because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance; character, and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by his Holy Spirit, whom he has given me.
A glimpse into the value of suffering. Suffering causes me to persevere in what I believe; which builds character and than hope. The hope that I am longing for. And this hope promises to not be a disappoint to me because through it God will pour out his love into my heart through His Holy Spirit who already lives in me. May this suffering increase my ability to persevere in faith and then give me unshakeable hope and joy in God's love and Holy Spirit.
Pleases contintue to pray for hope to grow stronger in me as I prepare for this next change and for the promises of Christ's power to take deeper root in my heart. Ask for more faith for me. Thank you my dear friends. Please pray this for my family as well.
Love,
Rhonda
No comments:
Post a Comment