Friday, September 12, 2008

Information About My Financial Situation

Some of you have asked about my financial situation. I would like you know that God has been providing for me in many ways thus far and at the same time the reality of being out of work for an estimated 6 months does effect every area of life. I hope the following information helps to answer some of your questions. If you have more specific questions, please feel free to talk to Dan Calhoun; he is helping me keep up with my finances as I go in and out of the hospital. Southside Community Church, my Church, is loving me by receiving contributions toward my financial needs. Contact information for these folks and others can be found to the right side of the blog.

* I do have insurance. My place of employment has blessed me by continuing to provide me with good insurance. I'm learning just how good it is!

* My insurance coverage starts over in January, so I will have to meet a new deductible and cap if any treatments go beyond December.

* I am not receiving an income at this time and so I do have personal expenses such has a mortgage, electric, gas, etc.

* People have been bringing meals to me. This has helped me not only financially, but has allowed me to save my energy. Amy Sgroi has graciously agreed to help organize the meals.

Your prayers has been more important to me than contributing to my financial needs. God has always taken care of me. You have blessed me in so many ways already through your notes, your meals, your prayers, and your visits. Thank you.
Rhonda

No comments: