
After a half day of waiting, she's now checked in to room 9124. The medical staff has been so friendly and have been really patient with our questions and giddiness. We are sleep deprived and a bit light headed from all the activity of the last few days. They had a mini class on what to expect over the coming weeks and began to talk about the coming months as well.
Rhonda has been modeling some of her presents from Amanda and is having such a good time that Debbie is wondering if she is really sick or if this is just a plot to get lots of attention and neat stuff. Amy picked up Thai for all of us and we enjoyed a wonderful meal.
Phyllis provided a little after dinner levity with website fart sounds - but she's really not like that.
Visitors The next few days will be some of Rhonda's best, so visitors are very welcome. Her sister Mary Alice will be coming tomorrow night to stay for a few days, so Rhonda is excited about her visit.
Please keep praying! Come and visit. DVDs are appreciated, we hear there is a cart with a DVD player that she can use.
OK, enough for now.
She'd love to hear from you
rjdering@aol.com
336-718-9124
Wendy
3 comments:
I like the bmx fart the best!
Sean
Phyllis is my kind of woman!!! Loved the fart sounds link. However, no one can top my fart humor! You just wait until I visit this week. I'm going to read you my Walter the Farting Dog book, complete with sound effects. I also have a dvd called Pastor Gas that will have you rolling on the floor. We will have a grand time! I am so looking forward to seeing you. I will stop by no later than Thursday. And, I can't wait to spend the night with you. Will they let me cook my famous chocolate chip banana pancakes for you?
I spoke to Wendy last night (Sunday) and she updated me. I was sharing with the girls and Cecil at dinner about how we needed to pray for Miss Rhonda. As we were praying last night, Olivia offered up our first prayer--she remembered all by herself--she will be faithful as we all will be in praying for you. We love you,Cecil , Christy, Olivia, Sophie, and Ella
Post a Comment