Friends, help us. We don't know the sum of hours. She is lethargic and very weak. Mary called me a few minutes ago and I am heading up with Pam Thomas. Pray wisdom, peace, clarity.
Phyl
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, 18 and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.
5 comments:
prayers heading up for everyone
We, the nurses on the ninth floor at FMC, are praying for Rhonda and her family right now. We pray that God will comfort and bring peace to you all. We love you Rhonda!!!
d'Be Thou my vision'...Lord,let Rhonda see you in your glory and give her peace. We love you Rhonda...from across the ocean in England.
Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.
Hebrews 12:2
I love you, Rhonda! You are a good and faithful servant to your LORD. I pray that Jesus comfort you and those you dearly love you, as well as, bring you His peace that passes all understanding. Rhonda, may you feel His arms around you and His love overcome you.
My prays are with you all.
We love you Rhonda!!!!
Denise and Kids
Post a Comment