Good evening, friends. I wanted to let you know that I am getting ready to go back into the hospital. I started running a fever of 100.4 this evening and the doctor wants to admit me as soon as a bed is available. The doctor on call reminded me that it is very common for leukemia patients to infect themselves and need antibiotics while their white counts are fighting to come back. Please prayer that the doctors can pin point the source of the infection and for a speedy recovery.
A NEED:
The last time I was in the hospital, I had trouble with my computer working. It is on it's last leg, which concerns me as I prepare to go to Duke. Does anyone out there have a decent laptop that I could borrow for the three or so months that I am in Durham? I have been wanting to buy one, but now does not seem to be the best time. If anyone is wanting to sell one, perhaps I could borrow it with the option to buy after I get back home. Please email me at rjdering@aol.com. Thanks! I'll make sure someone updates my blog while I am in the hospital. Thanks for your prayers.
Rhonda
No comments:
Post a Comment